As I was going through my clothes last night (packing stuff for the move/stuff that won't fit my baby-curves for much longer) I realized that I have no maternity gym wear, because I have never gone to the gym pregnant before! So strange. Exercise has become such a daily part of my life since a little while after Charlie was born, but I guess it hasn't really been that long. I've got a pair of shorts that will stretch and a few long/maternity tanks I got on clearance from Shade/Target, so that's a start at least.
I wonder if pregnancy will feel better with a more regular workout routine?
Charlie went with me to the "gymbo" (pretty sure we call it this because of an Office episode--JIMBO!) and pushed the elevator buttons for me and got himself a towel and was adorable, as usual. He is such a good little companion. Afterward we came home and I gathered stuff for a garage sale and he drank pretend "apple goose" (juice) and carried around a box of dominoes. Steve came home for lunch during a break from Intern Bootcamp (read: boring med student prison after the match) and got Gracie from school and we all ate Annie's organic mac & cheese (our compromise since I have been craving the Kraft stuff, a.k.a. "yellow death") on the front porch and watched the seedpod leaflets flutter down from the trees and felt the sunshine and listened to the bells ringing from a church nearby.

No comments:
Post a Comment