Thursday, April 4, 2013

Week 10.

Happy fruit size day.

We've hit 10 weeks! Since Sunday morning Gracie has been asking what day it is and hoping to hear "Thursday" because she knows the baby will be bigger. Today I got to tell her it was the size of a kumquat (which we googled so she could see a picture) which is a little over an inch.

My pants would disagree with this, as none of them button anymore. Already. *le sigh*

For the past few days, though, I have been feeling quite a bit better. Still on the drugs, but definitely feeling better than I was before, even while taking them. Yay! I am looking forward to using minty toothpaste again (grosses me out now). And having a bump big enough to justify stretchy pants.

Here are my toes! Still fully visible for a while now. Its finally getting warm outside, too. Maybe I should paint my toenails. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment