Sunday, March 17, 2013

Huey Lewis and the news.

Just kidding. No Huey Lewis. But we did share our news with the world at large this morning (because I have been missing a TON of stuff due to morning sickness, and we were starting to feel pretty rude) and with our immediate families last week.

To tell our fams we emailed out this picture that Gracie drew of our family. And waited. Emily and my mom figured out that it was an announcement, and Eric convinced Steve's mom that it was one (we had told him over the phone a few days earlier). Some were confused (was Steve levitating? Was the thing in the lower corner a snail?) but after some phone calls everyone was excited.

And we told Gracie this morning, too. She was SO EXCITED. She also told me she would like a girl, and I told her that Heavenly Father gets to choose so she said she wanted to say a prayer for a girl in her room. And she promptly left to do just that. If anyone has any say in the matter, I have a feeling it would be her.


No comments:

Post a Comment