Sunday morning.
Steve got up with the kids so I could stay in bed. I drifted in and out of sleep, or just lay there feeling the heaviness of my limbs. I'm not sure if I have a cold, or if the aches/chills/stuffy nose are just pregnancy; it has all happened before. I was so thankful to be in my bed.
When I decided I couldn't sleep anymore I rolled over. On my nightstand were a pair or graham crackers sitting on top of a blue Gatorade (possibly the only liquid I've consumed in the past few days). He sneaked in and left them for me so I would have something to settle my stomach before I got up. Love.
When I climbed out of bed, Gatorade in hand, I heard them down the hall. Both kids were bathed and dressed for church. Charlie had his hair combed and was playing with Gracie's mouse dollhouse. Steve was on the floor with the girlie in his lap as he combed out her newly washed hair.
I have such a good life.
No comments:
Post a Comment